Sunday, February 14, 2010

I take it back! I take it all back!

My last blog post was entitled "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!" Little did I know that someone was listening. We have been slammed with one snowstorm, blizzard or Nor'Easter after another these past 8 weeks. It's not cute anymore. I can't even find anywhere to poop, okay? So I take it back.

NO MORE SNOW!





Mommy & I had no power the first weekend of February due to one of the biggest storms. It was about 18 degrees at night. At least *I* have fur, but Mommy was wrapped up like a mummy with fleece throws and me on top for body heat. We got taken in by some neighbors for the night.
In between storms, I love to play in the snow-- like here, where I'm plowing through drifts. Mommy says I'm fearless and quite the adventurer as I will hop through snow three times my height and love every minute.

Here is our mailbox. Can you say "Enough is enough?" They've run out of places to put the damn stuff. And now it's frozen, so I can run over top of it, but Mommy can't cuz she's too heavy and sinks and then yells at me cuz she's stuck or cuz I made her fall down by pulling on the leash.
Mostly, she's been letting me off leash and letting me run in the snow, which I love. I admit that I am a bit of a crazy dog when I am loose to run in the snow. I also love to eat the snow. Don't know what that's about, but I enjoy the heck out of it!


And finally, a little video of moi checking out the last snowfall:

1 comment:

L said...

Hey Missy! You sure are a cutie-pie. I found your blog by coming across your Flickr photos. You are too cute.

Sweets (Shih Tzu mix)